We are general contractors and builders providing a variety of services and specializing in insulating concrete form (ICF) construction.
Open Range Construction Co. is a general contractor specializing in energy-efficient,
structurally superior, sustainable structures in the Rocky Mountain Region. Our services incude:
- Turn-key residential and commercial design and new construction.
- Commercial and residential remodels and additions.
- Plan Design. In addition to traditional structures, ORC's team of designers, architects and engineers are experienced in designing both commercial and residential ICF structures.
- ICF Installation. ORC's full-time crew of experienced ICF installers can be hired out to contractors and owner-builders.
- Site-Cast Structural Concrete Floors. ORC installs blast-rated structural floors that provide an extra measure of strength, safety and security in both commercial and residential applications.
- Solar hydronic and In-floor Hydronic Heat Systems. ORC is an experienced, in-floor radiant heat system installer.
- LEED Consultation Services. ORC's staff can consult in obtaining a LEED certification for your commercial project or home by working with owners, engineers, architects, suppliers and subcontractors to identify and pursue the necessary credits for the level of certification desired.
High Performance Structures of the Future...Today!