Dedicated to Sustainable Construction
At Open Range Construction Co. we believe that sustainable construction starts with a durable, energy-efficient envelope that reduces consumption over time.
Better by Design
Open Range Construction is proud to offer new homes that have earned the ENERGY STAR® label. The ENERGY STAR label means that your new home has been designed and built to standards well above other homes in the market today. It means better quality, better comfort, and better durability. It also means that your new home is a better value for today, and a better investment for tomorrow. The ENERGY STAR label gives you the peace of mind that your home has undergone a better process for inspections, testing, and verification to ensure that it meets strict requirements set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
Learn more about ENERGY STAR certified new homes at http://www.energystar.gov/newhomes.
Thinking of Building?
- KRDO Interviews Open Range Construction Co. about the benefits of ICFs
- Rebuilding resources for owners who have lost their homes to fire or other disaster.
- Check out our latest construction projects on our Facebook Page!
- Visit the ORC Construction Online portal to login to your project
- Download the ORC Android app. Call us for the iPhone app.